#5 Best Laptops Under $100 with 2GB RAM
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
I am pretty sure that you were looking for the best budget laptops under 100 dollars so that you can able to do little stuff on it.
Don’t worry We will give you best buy advice so that you can able to decide which laptop will suit your need in this range. Either you can use this laptop for gaming purpose or business.
Now everyone should have a laptop because technology is changing very fast. And we should adapt our self to this changing environment otherwise, we will be left behind. You can buy these laptops from USA, UK, Canada because Amazon delivers in all of the countries.
There are more things to consider before buying laptops but I don’t want to waste more time. Let’s dig the list of best laptops under $100.
Must Check: Best Laptops Under $200
Top #5 Laptops Under $100
You will see a laptop table comparison here and it will help you decide to buy best laptop that suits you well.
After that you will see Laptop buying guide that will go through with some educational stuff so you don’t buy wrong laptop according to your requirements. Lets get started🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
0.3MP Webcam & Microphone,Integrated graphics, 11.6″ backlit LED HD Display, 1366 x 768 Resolution, Chrome OS, 16GB eMMC Flash Hard drive, 3W Stereo Speaker
Windows 7 Professional Installed with License and Restore CD, 80GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram, DVDRW Multi Burner
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3 MB shared L2 Cache, 2 GB RAM, 3.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution; Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
Hard Drive: 250 GB, 4 GB RAM, CPU Processor: Intel Core i5-520M @ 2.4 GHz, OS: Windows 7 Pro
Now that you have come across some laptops under $100 its time to get some basic knowledge so that you don’t mess up while selecting the best laptop of your needs.
Top #5 Laptops Under $100 in 2020
A Good laptop can save your lots of time and energy.
- RAM – RAM stands for Random Access Memory, that’s a type of computer memory that can also be changed at any time. The better the RAM the better performance and memory it will have.
- Processor – Better the processor of a laptop less you need to worry about the performance and speed of the laptop. Always buy a laptop that has a good processor so that later on you not need to face an problem regarding the performance.
- Battery Life – The Battery life of any laptop must be better so that your don’t need to carry its charger all the time with you if you are a working person. So always buy it according to your needs.
- Storage – Storage must be enough for the purpose of your work so you don’t realize it later on. Because if you’ll buy less storage according to your requirement then you may face problems afterwards.
- Display –The display should always be according to your needs and demands. If you are a gaming person or binge alot on netflix, then you must need a bigger display for amazing visuals, but if you buy laptop for work then you may not need a big display.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many basic features that one should consider while buying any laptop such as its display size, processor, RAM and storage.
Display size should always be according to you. What you want to see or do on your laptop accordingly you should buy the laptop of matching display size. If you love to play games and watch movies, series or anything then you may need a bigger display for booming your experience.
But in case you just want laptop for your work purpose then display size should match your needs for work and you may not require a big display size as it may become uncomfortable to carry all the time.
Performance & Battery Life
The most essential feature that one looks for while buying laptop is how its performance and what’s it battery life? Well you all have the answer to you which is that everyone needs a laptop that has a good performance and a good battery life, so that your laptop doesn’t hang all the time and you don’t need the charger all the time.
So always go for a better performance and battery life.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.