#5 Best Laptops Under $200
Last updated: 29 May 2020
Getting a Budget laptop is a big dilemma that people can’t get out. Well I have done some research from the various internet sources (Consumer report, Reddit, Amazon, Wallmart, Best Buy, tech radar, Laptopmag, etc) all you have to do is just follow through it, and understand your need such as cheap laptops under 200 for gaming, video editing, working, programming, photo editing, AutoCAD, students for travel etc.
Big companies (HP, Acer, Dell, Asus, Lenovo, etc) are making every type of laptops to comfort their customers with high performance and quality product. I will recommend you to go with new laptops than going with a refurbished or used laptop because their performance will never match the new fast laptops or it’s your choice if you find it good.
Many good specs cheap laptops are here such as a touchscreen, 4GB RAM, lightweight, 15 inches, with Cd drive, windows 10, etc. There are many sales, deals come on black Friday which you can check and have a huge discount over there. You can buy laptops in any currency you want like, USD, Pounds, Euro Aud in any country as well such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe, etc.
Must Check: Best Laptops Under $300
Top #5 Laptops Under $200
You will see a laptop table comparison here and it will help you decide to buy best laptop that suits you well.
After that you will see Laptop buying guide that will go through with some educational stuff so you don’t buy wrong laptop according to your requirements. Lets get started🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Thin and light Laptop for work, school, and play: with office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, This device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value.
Up to 11 hours battery life on a single charge, Built in security Features ensure you’re protected from viruses and Malware, 11.6 inches HD anti reflective Display
Chromebook runs on Chrome OS an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time.
Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction,11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing. Up to 10 hours of battery life
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2127U Processor (2M Cache, 1.90GHz),4 GB DDR3, 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 15.6-Inch Screen
Now that you have come across some laptops under $200 its time to get some basic knowledge so that you don’t mess up while selecting the best laptop of your needs.
Top #5 Laptops Under $200 in 2020
A Good laptop can save your lots of time and energy.
- RAM – The quality of performance of laptop does depend upon its RAM. RAM stands for Random Access Memory that’s a form of computer memory that can be read and changed as well.
- Processor – Latest and faster the processor more quickly will be the loading of applications means that you can run multiple apps at once, and the computer won’t lag and cause slowdowns when you run processor-intensive tasks
- Battery Life – The better the battery life the better will be good for you if you are a working person. So always buy it according to your needs. Better the battery backup the less you’ll need to charge it.
- Storage – Storage of device will depend on your need as well as the performance and cost of the laptop that you buy. Storage must be enough for your work so you don’t realize it later on.
- Display –The display is the most important thing to look for when buying a laptop. After all, it’s the means by which you actually use the device. So always buy according to your usage.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many basic features that one should consider while buying any laptop such as its display size, processor, RAM and storage.
If you are in need of laptop for your work purpose then go for a small one because it will be easy to carry. And if you are a gaming person, then go for a large display as it will enhance visual as well as your experience.
So always buy such laptop that meets your requirement.
Performance & Battery Life
You’ll always need a good processor for good performance and a good battery life so that you don’t have to carry your charger all the time with you. With lack of performance you’ll be suffering later on, so it’s better to buy a laptop that has a reliable performance and battery life.
So always go for a better performance and better battery life laptop.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.